ENVIT Ltd. was invited to the Annual Water & Land Remediation Conference held at the Macedonian Academy of Sciences and Arts in Skopje
- 17.11.2023 - 0 CommentsWater & Land Remediation Conference, Skopje, North MacedoniaRead More
- 10.11.2023 - 0 CommentsARAGORN Kick‐Off Meeting 1‐3 November 2023Read More
ARAGORN enhances contaminated site understanding, refining decision-making through sustanable remediation technologies, effective mapping and monitoring tools for diverse contaminants. Tailored strategies identify neglected hotspots, allowing stakeholders to transition from regrettable to restorative remediation.
- 05.10.2023 - 0 CommentsPOSIDON PCP final conference, 09/10/2023 – BILBAO, SPAINRead More
POSIDON PCP is very glad to invite you to the ‘Final Conference’ on the 9th of October of 2023 in Bilbao to take stock together, go through PCP experience, and the results, and discuss the future of R&D&I public procurement for soil remediation in Europe.
- 29.09.2023 - 0 CommentsSummary of ReSoil® Live Demo at International conference RemTech Europe '23Read More
Dearest ReSoil® followers, ReSoil®'s Live Demo event jointly presented with Matec Industries S.p.A. at RemTech Europe '23 was a Success, Thank You!
- 26.09.2023 - 0 CommentsThe ARAGORN team has secured important 4-year EU Soil Mission projectRead More
The ARAGORN team has secured 4-year EU Soil Mission project from HORIZON-RIA / HORIZON-MISS-2022-SOIL-01-04 - Remediation strategies, methods and financial models for decontamination and reuse of land in urban and rural areas
- 10.08.2023 - 0 CommentsReSoil® will be part of Day 2 Live Demo event at International RemTech Europe '23 conferenece at FerraraEXPO, ItalyRead More
Dearest ReSoil® followers, this fall on the 21st of September at 14:00 CEST will demonstrate ReSoil® technology at the Live Demo event of the RemTech Europe '23 official program.
- 23.06.2023 - 0 CommentsContribution from informative show Science and Technology, RTV Slovenija - ReSoil® technology for remediation of contamianted soilsRead More
Every Thursday, the informative show Science and Technology, RTV Slovenija offers viewers a weekly overview of the most interesting events and news in the field of science and technology, as well as in-depth contributions and analyses, guest reflections and announcements from journalists in the field.
- 10.06.2023 - 0 CommentsContribution from the show Slovenska kronika, RTV Slovenija - Presentation of soil remediation technology in CeljeRead More
The Slovenska kronika show presents the most important events and stories from Slovenian places every weekday. The focus is on human stories, environmental and social topics, the daily pulse of the countryside and cities. They pay particular attention to positive examples, which they devote space to in every show.
- 09.06.2023 - 0 CommentsContribution in Delo newspaper - 75 percent of lead and 84 percent of cadmium are removed with the ReSoil® technology, which was developed at the Biotechnical faculty, University of LjubljanaRead More
Effective removal of toxic metals from the soil with ReSoil® technology.
- 09.06.2023 - 0 CommentsDemonstration of ReSoil® technology for removing toxic metals from contaminated soilRead More
The demonstration in Celje was held between 07 and 08 June 2023 in the northern part of Golovac, along Jamova Street, in the vicinity of the Central Stadium.
- 03.03.2023 - 0 CommentsMetabolism of Cities - 7th Annual Urban Soils Symposium Highlights VideoRead More
Symposium was held Nov. 16 & 17, 2022 at the Lower Manhattan Cultural Council Arts Center on Governors Island, NYC
- 01.02.2023 - 0 CommentsNew forms of sustainable remediation at the training grounds, shooting ranges and polygons of the Slovenian Armed ForcesRead More
Taking care of the environment is one of the priority tasks of the Slovenian Armed Forces, which is why it is involved in new forms of sustainable remediation of its training areas, shooting ranges and polygons.
- 09.12.2022 - 0 CommentsEx-post monitoring visit of LIFE Project: LIFE12 ENV/SI/000969 ReSoilRead More
Ex-post evaluations of closed projects are an important tool to assess the strengths of the LIFE Programme and to review the impacts of interventions that often cannot be captured at the final report stage.
- 30.11.2022 - 0 Comments7th Annual Urban Soils Symposium in NYC, New York, United StatesRead More
ENVIT Ltd. was invited to the 7th Annual Urban Soils Symposium in NYC.
- 10.11.2022 - 0 CommentsReSoil® technology was presented at ASA, CSSA, SSSA International Annual Meeting in Baltimore, Maryland, United StatesRead More
Presentation of ReSoil® technology at ASA, CSSA, SSSA International Annual Meeting, titled "Communication and Public Engagement for Healthy People and a Healthy Planet".
- 08.11.2022 - 0 CommentsNew ReSoil® paper published in open access journal Toxics, published monthly online by MDPIRead More
We are announcing that our colleagues from the Department of Forest and Soil Sciences, Institute of Soil Research, University of Natural Resources & Life Science (BOKU, Austria) successfully published a paper about Remediating Garden Soils using a ReSoil® technology.
- 03.11.2022 - 0 CommentsVisit of students of Biotechnical Faculty, University of LjubljanaRead More
On Friday, October 28, 2022, we were visited by agronomy 2nd level students from the Biotechnical Faculty, University of Ljubljana.
At Envit HQ, we prepared two lectures, showcased a 50 kg/batch pilot autonomous mobile unit, and demonstrated the process of ReSoil® technology on laboratory and pilot scale.
- 18.10.2022 - 0 CommentsEU Horizon Soil Mission call attracts high quality proposalsRead More
The Commission has received 78 high-quality proposals under a €95 million EU Soil Mission call. Evaluations are ongoing.
- 12.10.2022 - 0 CommentsEnvit Ltd. successfully obtained funding for the Target Research Program "CRP 2022" at the public tender of the Research Agency of the Republic of SloveniaRead More
Results of the Slovenian Research Agency public tender for the selection of research projects of the Target Research Program "CRP 2022" were published in October 2022.
- 07.10.2022 - 0 CommentsPresentation of ReSoil® technology as a case study in Soil Washing (SW) reportRead More
Presentation of ReSoil® technology as a case study (only 6 cases were presented in the document Soil Washing Report, issued by consortium IMPEL, NICOLE, COMMON FORUM and EIONET WG Contamination, and a group of external reviewers). This guideline in the Soil Washing Report compiles the most recent knowledge on one of the most used soil remediation technologies.
- 24.09.2022 - 0 CommentsPresentation of ReSoil® technology in the popular show "Ugriznimo znanost" on RTV SLO1Read More
On RTV SLO1 in the popular show on RTV SLO1 - Bite the science, a few minutes were devoted to the presentation of the breakthrough ReSoil® remediation technology (watch from 16:33 minute) on the link -ReSoil in TV Show Ugriznimo znanost "Bite the science".
- 12.09.2022 - 0 CommentsReSoil® technology was presented at 11th SUITMA (Soils of Urban, Industrial, Traffic and Mining Areas) Conference in BerlinRead More
Presentation of ReSoil® technology entitled "Large-scale demonstration of ReSoil®, a sustainable technology for soil washing of metal contaminated soil".
- 09.08.2022 - 0 CommentsNew paper published in high-ranked scientific journal ChemosphereRead More
We are delighted to announce that we successfully published our first paper tackling the Removal of toxic metals from sewage sludges using ReSoil® technology
- 17.06.2022 - 0 CommentsEnvit Ltd. submitted the full proposal to EU Innovation Council EIC Accelerator programmeRead More
Envit’s main mission is to put the end to health threats as a result of contaminated soil while preserving soil as a natural resource for safe use. We aim to achieve this through using our innovative ReSoil solution to clean contaminated soil of heavy metals and organic pollutants while spreading the knowledge through engagement with the local communities worldwide.
- 08.10.2021 - 0 CommentsResults of Slovenian Research agency public call for the (co-)financing of research projects in 2021Read More
The post doctoral project application of Envit's researcher dr. Simon Gluhar, is one of those selected at national public call (co-)financed by Slovenian Research Agency (ARRS).
- 09.09.2021 - 0 CommentsOral presentation of ReSoil® technology at GENEVA Eurosoil 2021Read More
Virtual oral presentation of ReSoil® technology entitled ''Large-scale demonstration of ReSoil®, a sustainable technology for soil washing of metal contaminated soil'' was presented at GENEVA Eurosoil 2021.
- 04.08.2021 - 0 CommentsEnvit Ltd. successfuly completed the POSIDON PCP Phase 2Read More
POSIDON PCP Monitoring Board gave satisfactory and successful completion assessment of Phase 2
- 02.08.2021 - 0 CommentsThree novel ReSoil® research papers have been publishedRead More
Three papers published one after another in high-ranked scientific journal Science of The Total Environment.
- 09.07.2021 - 0 CommentsMini-Symposium on SOIL REMEDIATION in combination with SOIL WASHING - Final MeetingRead More
At mini-syphosium held on 12the of July at UFT Tulln (BOKU) Austria Envit presented three oral and one poster presentation.
- 06.07.2021 - 0 CommentsSoil sampling at “Zorrotzaurre” brownfield in BilbaoRead More
Soil samples from three different locations were taken at the northern sub-area designated for field testing (North tip) on Zorrotzaurre brownfield area in Bilbao industrial area.
- 03.01.2021 - 0 CommentsEnvit participated in the preparation of a new textbook for Biology, chapter Ecology for gymnasium students in 4th yearRead More
Envit participated in the preparation of a new textbook for Biology, chapter Ecology for gymnasium students in 4th year
- 15.10.2020 0 CommentsSlovene enterprise fund - Voucher for intellectual property protectionRead More
ReSoil technology is internationally protected. The costs of intellectual property protection were co-financed within the Intellectual Property Voucher, tendered by the Slovenian Enterprise Fund.
- 06.05.2019 0 CommentsEuropean commission supported ReSoil technology with the Seal of ExcellenceRead More
European commission supported ReSoil technology under Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme SME Instrument.
- 18.04.2019 0 CommentsOpen day at the ReSoil demonstration garden 18th of May 2019Read More
You are invited to the Open day at the ReSoil Demonstration garden.
On Saturday 18th May 2019 10:30 AM – 12:30 PM.
- 15.10.2018 0 Comments34th Annual International Conference on Soils, Sediments, Water, and EnergyRead More
ENVIT Ltd. participates at 34th Annual International Conference on Soils, Sediments, Water, and Energy in Amherst, Massachusetts, USA (15-18 October 2018).